Because the best time to photograph a newborn is within 2-10 days old, Newborn sessions must take place within 2 weeks after the child’s birth. Mothers-to-be are encouraged to contact me during their pregnancy, and I will note your “Due Date”. Once your baby is born, we can finalize the session date.
I encourage you to order prints of your photographs through me for a variety of reasons:
- Paper options: Most consumer printers have a couple paper options. Pro labs offer several options that can provide the best finish for a particular image.
- Professional eyes on the print: At a pro lab, trained image technicians will review each print for correctness and can make adjustments to the print if needed. Unlike someone who is simply pushing a button and letting the printer figure out the rest, the pros at the lab will ensure that each image is as stunning as possible.
- Other-than-everyday sizes: If you want 5x7s or 8x10s you can get those anywhere. If you want big prints, square prints, or anything custom you’ll appreciate the fact that a pro lab can meet these needs.
- Other-than-everyday materials: Nice paper prints look good, but if you’ve seen a great photo printed on metal or on canvas then you know how awesome a photo can be on an alternative material. You won’t find stunning metal prints at your local photo lab.
- Consistency: Images printed by a pro lab will look the same regardless of when they’re printed. There won’t be variations based on the time of day, the humidity, the employee, or the like.
- Quality: Better ink, better paper, better chemical process. It’s just better.
For additional pricing information, please inquire by emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org