Saturday, April 30, 2011

A sample of my work so far | Southern Utah Photographer

I guess I did things a bit backward.  I started this blog a few weeks after I started taking clients, instead of having it set up and ready to go when I had my first session that did not involve my children.  I began with a page on Facebook, which you can find here, and that is where I was posting all of my sneak peeks for these wonderful clients of mine.  It has worked out great so far, but then I realized if I ever got a client who didn't have a Facebook page (gasp!  Are there possibly people out there with no Facebook page??) this could pose a problem.  So from now on I will be posting the sneak peeks here.











Even though these are not sneak peaks by any means I wanted to post a few pictures featuring some of my very first clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment