Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What to Wear Wednesday | Southern Utah Photographer

All of you moms out there know that when it comes to family picture time one of the biggest stresses of all is deciding on clothes for everyone.  That's why I have decided to start a series here on my blog called "What to Wear Wednesday."  Each Wednesday I will post a collage of looks, (along with the site where I found them) for the entire family that I hope will give you inspiration for deciding on what to wear for your next Family Photo!

If you book a session with me and are having a hard time deciding I will gear a W2WW toward you, your family's style, and desired location for the session.   If this is something you are interested in, please let me know 2-3 weeks before your session.  That will give me time to compile a collage, post it, and for you to look, be inspired, and go shopping (keep in mind shipping times if you order online.)




  • Dad's blazer, shirt, and pants all from Old Navy; shoes and sandals from Banana Republic
  • Mom's dress and shoes both from H&M; necklace from Stella & Dot
  • Big Sister's dress from GapKids, shoes from The Children's Place, and floral hair accessory from Dainty Dumplings on Etsy
  • Little Brother's blazer, polo shirt, pants, and shoes from Ralph Lauren Kids; flip flops from Old Navy
  • Little Sister's dress from BabyGap, headband from Princess Couture on Etsy, shoes from Little Posh Bebe on Etsy
  • Big Brother's shirts, pants, and shoes from Ralph Lauren Kids; flip flops from Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment